Hi all!

If you could please help me get the word out….Due to the Presidential Disaster Declaration we received for the Wind Event of September 14, 2008, there are low interest loans available for those who suffered an economic loss as a direct result.  See attachments for more information.

Please pass this along to anyone you feel could benefit.

Thanks!

Lisa D'Allessandris, Director

Clark County Emergency Management

3130 East Main Street, Suite 1E

Springfield, Ohio 45505

937-521-2176 Phone

937-605-0576 Cell

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council