Roger:
You might check with one of the vendors such as Miller and see if they have qualified instructors.  If you don't use Miller for your harnesses, lanyards, etc. see who you buy those from and contact them.

Regards,

Andy

>>> Roger Sigman <[log in to unmask]> 10/3/2008 4:02 PM >>>
I'm looking for someone to come to our facility and conduct Fall Protection
training. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks,

Roger Sigman

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council

LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's HDMail
High Deliverability Mailer for reliable, lightning fast mail delivery.
For more information, go to:
This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council