Sounds like someone is hurting for "Leadership" - the ability to inspire people to excell" Try the "I need your help" approach; it works!

Dick Higgins

Roger Sigman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone offer incentives to employees for joining/participating in your
company's safety committee? I was asked this question by a representative of
a company that is having trouble soliciting volunteers.

Thanks,

Roger

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council

LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's HDMail
High Deliverability Mailer for reliable, lightning fast mail delivery.
For more information, go to:

Dick Higgins
The Higgins Group, Inc.
300 E. Auburn Ave., Suite 29
Springfield, OH 45505-4703
Ph: 937-325-7858 Fax: 937-325-0124
Cell: 937-605-2340

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council