Hiya All,

Well, it seems I violated the cardinal rule for safety guys.  I loaned out one of our references, and can’t find the CD that’s running around the place.  But I need a reference for a finding, if there are any NEC guru’s out there.

We have an electrical box that is rated for indoor use, being used in an outdoor application.  It’s failing . . . for obvious reasons . . . and I need the reference why this is an incorrect installation.  Does anybody have a reference handy?

TIA . . .

David J. Arthur, SMSgt, Ohio ANG

178 FW Ground Safety Manager

5319 Regula Ave., Springfield-Beckley MPT

Springfield, OH 45502-8784

(Com) 937.327.2223

(DSN) 346.2223

(Fax) 937.327.2121

(DSN Fax) 937.327.2121

"Dog: A kind of additional or subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the world's worship." -- Ambrose Bierce

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council