Now to put this list to its intended use.

Tomorrow, (if I don’t have my calendar messed up) the Program Committee, a sub-committee of the Steering Committee, will get together to discuss upcoming breakfast and seminar topics.  We have gotten some good input from all of you from the critique sheets.  But that’s just a quick written one-liner.  So I figured I’d ask on the list before tomorrow and see if there are any pressing topics of interest out there you would like the council to follow-up on?  What say all of ye?

David J. Arthur, SMSgt, Ohio ANG

178 FW Ground Safety Manager

5319 Regula Ave., Springfield-Beckley MPT

Springfield, OH 45502-8784

(Com) 937.327.2223

(DSN) 346.2223

(Fax) 937.327.2121

(DSN Fax) 937.327.2121

"Dog: A kind of additional or subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the world's worship." -- Ambrose Bierce

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council