>>Gave the kids all a small container...  Wow, what a sugar rush.  If
they weren't hyper before they sure were when they left :)

When I'd spend my childhood summers with my aunt and uncle in the
countryside, for super, I and my cousins would often pour a few
tablespoons of honey onto a plate each.  We'd take slices of homemade
rye bread with homemade butter and dip it generously in the fresh
honey.  We'd chase it down with glasses of unpasturized milk [still
sudsy and warm from the cow].  I slept like a hibernating bear...
Life does not get much better than this. :))

Waldemar
Long Island, NY