From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2013 19:12:32 -0400
>But Bob, this is an informed discussion group.  If you want to state an
opinion, please be prepared to back it up with evidence, so that we can
discuss points, rather than throw opinions at each other!

I did a couple posts but were rejected explaining the reasons why I feel you got it wrong.

What *facts* do you base the below on?

Your article listed many opinions you said were from beekeepers & researchers but no names?

You never seem to discuss those beekeepers which were large commercial beekeepers (some based in California)
which were in "Vanishing of the Bees" , Dan Rather report and say your lucky beekeeper friends are
having great result but no names?(in your article)

Surveys are NOT facts. Only mail out papers.

Just saying?

I see big ag looking to use bee magazines to put forward their PR.

bob