From:
T & M Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:53:28 +1000
> The bad news is that the prospective live-bee exporters at hand happen
> to live fairly near to Tropiaelaps and the Cape Bee, and want to sell live
> bees to anyone who will pay in US dollars.

Might live nearer to Tropilaelaps but we have managed to keep it and Varroa
destructor and tracheal mites and small hive beetle out of our country
through our quarantine systems.  We must be doing something right.

I doubt that we would be much closer than you to the Cape Bee.

I like to get paid in good old Aussie dollars when I export although I have
nothing personal against your dollar.

We let in your Californian table grapes; now keep your word.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA