From:
Wolfgang Pöhlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:50:20 +0000
Hello Howard
I make my foundation myself since about four years. For that I use a
selfmade foundation mould. The cost of material is nearly zero: some
wood for a frame, some wire for reinforcement, fine sand and cement.
Imake 80 -100 foundations per year. The quality is not as excellent
as when you buy, but the bees like them. Only if you want to make
candles you better buy them.  You can see it on my hompage
http://home.t-online.de/home/wolfgang.poehlmann/imkerei.htm
Unfortunately I have it only in german at the moment. I translated
the pages on varroa to english in the last weeks, but not all others.
If you think that it is interesting for you please tell me by private
mail and I will translate this part in the next time.
greetings    Wolfgang