From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:14:57 -0500
Paul,
I agree if you are going any distance. Mine were in for about
five minutes and were fine at the apiary. Before I put them in
the trunk I popped open the bag and twisted it shut inflated , so
they had plenty of air. I did it again when I took them out of
the trunk becasue I was worried about them suffocating, but they
were fine. The main use is in getting the swarm from where they
are located- in a hard place, to the box without having to
position the box. It would work equally well on branches.
I would not want to go long distances with either a plastic or
cloth bag.  The box is better.
Bill

--
If there is a zz before clinic.net, remove it to reply directly.