From:
Bob Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 07:25:58 -0600
I seem to have a bit of a problem I opened one of my hives today and found
that waxmoth ate 3 combs,  I did my best to clean up the box itself and
removed the frames.  Is there any type of treatment that can be done with
bees in the box, This is a weak box due to the fact they were pushed for a
regular bee box to the D.E. Hive.  They are building up at a slow rate but
the queen is laying in a good pattern. I was think of placing dead boards
between the brood so they might be able to control the problem better then
add frames as needed.  I can't move them to another box due to the size
difference between the two boxes.

Ideas On treatment?