From:
Mike Griggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 10:20:57 -0400
Sounds like you will need to use several approaches.  I would use my shop
vac to remove the majority of the bees before they have time to get an
established nest.  I have a special shopvac which captures the bees in a
box prior to entering the vacuum.  I would combine these with a new queen
and write off the other unless I happened to find her and collect her in
good shap.

I would place a bee escape over the entrance to allow bees to exit but not
return, the bees collected from inside with a queen would be placed in
proximity to the entrance as a bait hive.  Many of the bees will eventually
drift to the new position after it is obvious they are not getting back in.

finally I would kill any bees remaining (after a period when I felt I could
not gety any more) and seal the entrance to prevent a repeat occurance.

Hope this helps  Cheers  Mike