From:
Joel Govostes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:31:33 -0400
Something similar is illustrated in the USDA's BEEKEEPING IN THE U.S..  Of
course with that setup you still have to climb up and stack the supers once
they are on the level of the bed.  That is, unless they go onto pallets
right on the gate, after which you can use a hand truck to position the
stacks tight.  (This is not easy with full supers - even in a big hot room,
let alone on a flat bed.  A certain amount of skill in handling the weight
(whilst gingerly "steering") is required - especially in tight spots - as I
have learned!)
A power tailgate/lift can obviate much if not all of the lifting-loading,
though.