From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:02:42 -0800
--- On Mon, 12/31/12, Kevin Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

if i may ask,  i am only aware of one study in which your bees were included. that study involved looking for antibiotic resistant microbes in the gut of your bees. my understanding is no resistant microbes were found, (not surprising, since your bees have not been exposed to antibiotics).

has there been other testing of your bees in addition to this?  if yes, what were the results.

reply;
I had my honey tested for contanmination and it showed not even 1ppb for over 171 chemicals/pesticides looked at and then USDA didn't show upn at last years 5th annual organic conference done in March in Oracle, Arizona. Also hives were tested for artificial feeds and none found. Also originally when AHB was being decided for naming ferals I was the control testing due to contract with USDA back then and so best labs and researchres in Europe did testing before hand and then samples from same hives sent to USDA labs to see what they said..........and that's where the fun started with measurement rulers and no capable of denoting wing veination by race/strain and other, and then information used against industry too for wanting ferals eliminated due to wanting patented stock kickbacks instead..................more was done testing wise but that's enough for now.

Dee A. Lusby