From:
Lawrence Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:01:28 -0600
Walt Barricklow wrote:

> Where in Alaska? I lived in Juneau for about 12 years.  WALT
>
> ----------
> > From: Lawrence Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: Alaska
> > Date: Thursday, July 24, 1997 1:26 AM
> >
> > We are thinking of moving from Colorado to Alaska. How is the bee
> > keeping
> > there. Is there a long enough season. Will I be able to move my 10
> hives
> > with me..
> > Thanks L Cooke

My wife is an RN ( nurse ) so we are thinking Eagle River or somewhere
with in an hourof Anchorage..
I was wondering about the Bee season. I guess the long days in summer
make up for
the long winters??
It would be great to ask you some questions about Alaska without using
Bee-L
My e-mail  is:   [log in to unmask]
If that sounds good to you just e-mail me.
Thanks               Larry