From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 11:23:37 EST
    The list of those who are doing (or plan to do) pollination contracting
this coming season is up now at         http://www.pollinator.com.

    It is still small, but growing daily. We've started with the US eastern
states, but would like now to fill in the gaps, both in the east, and in the
rest of the country.

    We are also going to begin a worldwide list. I was afraid to jump into
this on too grand a scale, but it seems manageable, so far.

    So, if you want to be on the list (wherever you are!), which will be made
available to fruit growers, melon growers, and others who need to find YOU,
please e-mail with the appropriate info.  We'll take what we can, but it would
be most valuable if you can list the number of hives available for
pollination, the crops you are willing to do, the geographic range, and your
phone #, address, and web page/e-mail address. You'll have to discuss prices
with the customers; that's not for the list.

    STOP RIGHT NOW AND CHECK YOUR "SEND TO" BOX!   If you are responding, be
sure you are responding to [log in to unmask], rather than to Bee List.

    We should have some sample contracts available soon, for those of you who
want this. And there will soon be info and promotional resources for you to
give your customers.

[log in to unmask]     Dave Green  Hemingway, SC  USA
The Pollination Scene:  http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html
The Pollination Home Page:    http://www.pollinator.com

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop    (Varietal Honeys and Beeswax Candles)
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm