From:
Tom Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 21:45:09 -0800
Tom Allen wrote:

> Tom Eliot
>
> Thanks for cheking on my cousin .JohnChapman. Hope for better luck later.Is  he listed in phone book?

No problem, and yes he is listed Telephone (907) 694-2606.  No address.
They do not include those in Eagle River.

> One doen't recognize how badly one types until you see the quotes coming back.>

Ain't it the truth>

> Native American faiths are worth studying no matter what you own convictions are.>

I will not knock someones beliefs because I disagree with them.  I felt
that:
     1 - BEE-L was not an appropriate place for such a discussion,

     2 - I felt that my faith was denigrated without any comparitive
analysis.

Again, I will discuss this with you anytime, but I feel BEE-L is not the
place.

Once again, glad I could help.
--
"Test everything.  Hold on to the good."  (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Tom Elliott
Eagle River, Alaska