From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 07:54:16 -0700
A reminder to all:

BEE-L encourages all informed contributions from any list member.

If you have posted a message to BEE-L and your post has not been distributed to
the list, there are *many* reasons why it may have gone astray.  Just because it
does not appear on the list does not necessarily mean it has been rejected by
all four moderators.   They may not have even received it.  Very few posts are
refused, and the reasons for refusal are outlined clearly on our website.

Please visit http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/ and click on the 'my post
did not appear on the list' link.

If you are considering posting to BEE-L, (or even if you are not) it is a good
idea to visit http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/ before doing so, both to
check on the guidelines for submissions and to research your subject a little.
It is amazing the topics that have been covered in depth.  A wide selection of
opinions are available just for the effort of making a quick keyword search. You
may answer your own question in a few mouse clicks, or get enough information to
ask an even better one.

The site is set up to make it easy to do everything that you might want to do
relating to BEE-L , including adjust your subscription options.

The site is fairly new.  Please let me know if we have  overlooked anything or
if you don't understand anything.  Please send your bouquets and brickbats to
[log in to unmask] (not the list).

Thanks

allen