From:
Jørn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 13:21:11 +0100
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Excerpts from BEE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Til: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Dato: 20. marts 1998 15:34
Emne: need help for pollen preparing...

From:          Yasin Yilmaz <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]

>Does collecting pollen give harm to bees, or to the hive in general ?
>and does it reduce the amount of honey production in that hive ?

To my best knowledge no! If you do'nt remove everything. You can bye a pollentrap to do the job!

>Do u know a place on web where i can find sources/pictures >related to the procedures of preparing pollens?

On my web you will find a pollen grain software where the helpfile is a totaly advise on how to make pollengrain slices! The software is totaly free software developed within BeeNet and with help from experts in relation to the database contents.

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson

EDBi = Beekeeping software since 1986
homepages http://wn.com.au/apimo