From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:42:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/04/2008 03:31:23 GMT Standard Time,  [log in to unmask]
writes:

Is there  a lot of talk in your neck of the woods about the slowing down of
the North  Atlantic Heat Conveyor due to global warming?  This news piece is
from a  couple of years ago:

It is mentioned from time to time. Generally our typical weather pattern is
a series of low pressure areas coming east from the Atlantic but I have the
impression (not having counted) that lately we have been having more relatively
 dry, cold northerlies.  However, the rain gauge on my garden shed shows
rainfall this year so far to be almost an exact match for 2004.

Chris