Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:14:04 -0500
On the other hand, there are millions of 'useless' back and front yards in
> America (and elsewhere in the world).  If turned into mini orchards and
> gardens, they could produce food to feed millions.  Like they once did.

It was estimated, several years back, that the earth's population could go
as high as 36 billion and still be fed. We do waste a lot of land.

I wonder if Aaron left the system on and everything is getting through.
First time I have seen blatantly political screeds on the BeeL..

Plus, I would have dumped my post.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine