From:
Albert W Needham <"[log in to unmask]"@concentric.net>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 07:08:09 -0800
Joel Govostes wrote:

> >Dave from Scranton wrote:
> >>Finally after 3 summers and one bear, I got my first crop of 23
> >pounds. It's in my kitchen in a 5 pound bucket that I got from the local
> >donut shop for $1.00.<
> >
> >Prithee tell:
Joel:

I have always kept my eye open for these pails. Did accumulate a number
of them for hauling nut coal in to the house from the garage.

Have picked them up here and there-town dump-local store, etc. What can
be a good source for them are job sites where they are doing dry-wall
work and plastering up the seams. Maybe getting to know some local
dry-wall type might be a good source.

Maybe some others have some good ideas on getting these pails. It
doesn't seem to me you should have to pay for them.

Twas just ragging you on the bucket weight :-)

Regards,

Al

--
Al Needham * Scituate,MA,USA * [log in to unmask]
     Download from: Http://www.kuai.se/~beeman/