From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:11:47 -0500
Computer Software Solutions Ltd wrote:

> In my opinion, Mankind is in a class of its own when it comes to a
> destructive approach to things.
snip
he began a process of what I might
> term 'Death Control'. And without a corresponding 'Birth Control' the most
> dim witted member of this intelligent species should have been able to see
> that this would cause run away population growth.

The earth can sustain a population much greater than we have now. Some say
as many as 36 billion. We will never get there. Many western countries are
in negative population growth. The US would be the same without
immigration. So the key is freedom and technology.

Both of which those who know better want to do away with, so we- which
means everybody but me- can return to nature or third world conditions,
depending on how you define it. And there is where you find problems with
population, just what they say they are fighting against.

As beekeepers, if we want to return to the natural state, forget the hives,
forget apistan, forget crisco, forget terra, forget... well you get the
idea. we treat to keep our bees healthy. We treat to keep our kids healthy.

I had malignant melanoma. Darwinistically, I was wrong for having it
treated, but I already gave to the gene pool and do not intend to add any
more unfit to our overpopulated planet.

Darwinists never get sick.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME