Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 00:03:32 -0400
Greetings:

This may or may not be the place to ask, if not please advise, if so please
relpy.

This is my first year that I have had a hive. And I bought a couple of
Hundred Honey
bears to fill. Thinking that I would be "giving it away" to friends and
co-workers. I happened to meet someone on the Golf Course and we got talking
about honey. He was a buyer with a chain of stores in Canada. He told me he
may be able to provide some shelf space for a North Americian product. (he
has been buying from a broker that is based in Hong Kong, product made in
China)

Today I got a trial order from him to "test the market" he ordered 2500 - 8oz
bears
thats 1250 pounds of honey. (I hope to produce 100 to 200 pounds myself) if
this test runs ok I would been looking at 2500 to 5000 units every month.

The purchase order states that the Honey be "Pfund 60 or below" and a
moisture content of 18.6 % or less.

If you have Honey to sell (wholesale) I would be pleased to look at offers

My Fax number is 613-821-0157

Thanks,

Ross Murray
RR # 3,