From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:17:07 -0500
Hello Ghislain & All,
> Do not know if it is important for your discussion but Aldicarb/temik is
> banned in all the countries of the European Community.

Eventually the U.S. may wake up and protest what many of these chemicals are
doing to us and our environment.

I worry for beekeeping but the more I research some of these chemicals I
worry like Yoon for the environment and the world we will be leaving the
next generation..

Do we really need untested and stronger pesticides coming on the market
monthly?

I can not tell you how many farmers and growers i have spoke with which do
not have a clue what the neonicotinoids are. Many think that the little
label on the seed bag which says "pesticide treated seed" means the seed has
been treated to protect the seed while in the bags.

 Temik banned in Europe in 2003. Still in use in all parts of the U.S..

Could aldicarb be in your morning glass of orange juice? I do not know but I
was told in January the industry is not testing for aldicarb in OJ on a
regular basis.

You never find a problem unless you look for the problem.

bob