Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 15:58:20 -0400
>If one feeds HFCS to bees during a honey flow and  the bees are taking and storing the HFCS, is the honey adulterated?

From an NHB press release (2009):
"The “Honey Simplified” brochure has been created in response to disturbing findings that have recently been uncovered by National Honey Board sponsored market research. Among these findings are the facts that among even the most frequent and dedicated honey users there is widespread confusion as to what ingredients might be found in a bottle of pure honey. Anywhere from 30-percent to 40-percent of frequent honey users believe that other sweeteners, water, or even oils are added to pure honey once it is extracted from the comb."

I guess the NHB isn't interested in the above question?

deknow