From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2016 13:17:59 -0600
>I realize that off label use of pesticides is common among beekeepers, always has been. But I don't think it should be recommended in a public forum, without mentioning that it is against the law. These laws are designed to protect people from the unscrupulous.<

Fully realize that,  and did not promote  nor recommend it.   FWIW  It is approved elsewhere in the world,  Much like Formic  and OA. We could say the same for almost everything.  From Tackit on.  In this case I merely asked for information on absorption rates, and the reason why.

Should it prove effective as some research in the EU has shown (on SHB) then the process of getting approval can be undertaken.  Should I opt for option 2 which be wait until its approved by the governing powers,  well,  lets just say the driving forces looking out for beekeepers here in the US may be a bit lacking,  just ponder the upcoming ban in Tylan.

I suppose in the mean time I could just use Checkmite,  but most intelligent studies would say that’s a horrible option,  probably worse than the beetles long term,  but heck,  its approved.

Charles