From:
"J. David Riddle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 11:23:47 -0500
I've been reading alot about techniques for warming honey after it has
crystalized, but I have a couple of background questions. First, what are
the factors that contribute to the crystalization of honey?  Can these be
manipulated or managed to increase the shelf life of honey? Finally, how
long can you expect the honey to remain uncrystalized after heating it?
Does the heating process cause the crystalization process to begin sooner
the next time?

J. David Riddle
Newburyport, MA