Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:40:29 -0500
> I know little about pollen and followed the different posts on this with
> interest. Because of my ignorance, I decided to go back to the books so
> got out my Hive and Honey Bee to read a bit about pollen. I came away with
> the uncomfortable impression that some of those posting about pollen have
> about the same amount of knowledge I had before I opened the book.

Yes.  That is a great book, and where I got much of what little I know (and
recall) about the subject.

I say recall, since I lent my copy and now cannot remember to whom.  I ask
everyone I meet, but still it has not come back to me.

I eyed a new copy on Larry's table at the North American Beekeeping
Conference and he generously offered to sell it to me, but I saw right away
the at the book alone would put me over my baggage allowance and cost an
extra $50.

I don't recall mine being quite so large.  Is it possible that there is that
much additional knowledge accumulated since 1970?

So, I'm still waiting for mine to come back home.