From:
Robert MacKimmie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:49:42 -0700
Several of us received notice yesterday that the policy covering those in
the American Beekeeping Federation has been purchased by someone else -- and
suprise, suprise, the choices have been "simplified" and the annual fee is
now MUCH higher.

Are many on this list using the ABF affiliation for their liability
insurance source and can we get together in having a group response that
doesn't simply shell out the 50-100% increase in annual fees?

Open discussion is great or I can collect and summarize if people only want
to write to me in private.

I am a small sideliner and don't purchase the product liability coverage. I
mostly need liability coverage to protect in case of sting litagation.

Thanks all,

Robert MacKimmie, San Francisco