From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 06:43:07 -0700
Dee Lusby wrote:
> Wonder why up and then left to west instead of just west to
> begin with on southern route? Any thoughts?

...and from another correspondent:
> Is you know where "Almonds"?

That was my assumption.  Actually, my reply was somewhat tongue in cheek, as
I was partner in a Computer Shop just off I-90 in Spokane back in 1983, so I
know I-90 only too well, but now that I think about it, everything becomes
clear.

Bees going to Seattle in Feb?  I don't think so.  Redmond maybee.   Redmond
is only 10 miles or so from the west end of I-90.  That must be it.

I hear Bill Gates is buying foreign currencies and silver.  With the price
of bees going up, maybe bees are his latest hedge.  Can Warren Buffet bee
far behind?

We are changing our rating from a 'hold' to 'Buy! Buy! Buy'!

allen

All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but we cannot
attest to its accuracy. Investment recommendations may change and readers
are urged to check with their beekeeping counselors before making any
beekeeping decisions.

Opinions expressed in these reports may change without prior notice. allen
and/or the staff at BEE-L may or may not have investments in any of the
beehives cited above.

PAST RESULTS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE IS RISK OF LOSS AS
WELL AS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR GAIN WHEN INVESTING IN BEES. WHEN CONSIDERING
ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, INCLUDING BEES, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER VARIOUS RISKS
INCLUDING THE FACT THAT SOME BEEKEEPERS: OFTEN ENGAGE IN LEVERAGING AND
OTHER SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT PRACTICES THAT MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF LOSS,
CAN BE ILLIQUID, ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PERIODIC PRICING OR VALUATION
INFORMATION TO INVESTORS, MAY INVOLVE COMPLEX TAX STRUCTURES AND DELAYS IN
DISTRIBUTING IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION, ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME
REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS AS OTHER BUSINESSES, OFTEN CHARGE HIGH FEES, AND IN
MANY CASES THE UNDERLYING INVESTMENTS ARE NOT TRANSPARENT AND ARE KNOWN ONLY
TO THE BEEKEEPER.

Communications from BEE-L are intended solely for informational purposes.
Statements made by various authors, and other contributors do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of BEE-L, and should not be construed as an
endorsement by BEE-L, either expressed or implied. BEE-L is not responsible
for typographic errors or other inaccuracies in the content. We believe the
information contained herein to be accurate and reliable. However, errors
may occasionally occur. Therefore, all information and materials are
provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind.

Past results are not indicative of future results.