From:
"Lackey, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 06:48:13 -0500
I recently contacted our regional center of Boy Scouts asking about the
Beekeeping Merit badge.  They told me it had been eliminated.  When I told
them that I had understood that it was reinstated, they knew nothing about
it.  It has been a while since the reinstatement activity has been mentioned
on the web.  Does anyone have an update?

David Eyre's old web page on the subject seems to have either moved or is
discontinued.

Raymond J. Lackey                           Sweet Pines Apiary
President (again) -   Long Island Beekeepers Association
web page: http://www.tianca.com/tianca2.html
email home: [log in to unmask]
email office: [log in to unmask]