From:
Malcolm Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 14:24:29 +0000
Regarding libraries, you don't have to have access to a university
library to get copies of papers, etc.  The following, from IBRA's www
pages (http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/ibra/index.html) says it all.

   The library at IBRA's headquarters in Cardiff holds a wealth of
   information on bee related subjects unequalled elsewhere in the world,
   and it is continually being added to with contributions from many
   countries.

   People from all over the world can use the library, though our
   information search and document delivery services. We can use our
   computer databases to answer your queries, prepare specific
   bibliographies or carry out subject searches.

   Members of IBRA have special privileges: they can borrow books by
   post, use the library in person, and receive a 50% discount on all
   library charges.

--
Malcolm Roe                                Phone  :  +44 1442 345104
Crosfield Electronics Ltd                  Fax    :  +44 1442 343000