Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 16:09:26 +0200
Hello,

  My name is Rakefet and I learn in the Environmental High School in the
Negev desert in Israel. I want to do a research project on the subject of
propolis, on which not a lot is known in Israel.

  If you could possibly send me information about propolis, articles or
anything pertaining to this subject, or any pointers to sites on the
Internet which have info on this subject - I will be very happy and
thankful to receive it and broaden my knowledge of the subject.

  Thank you very much,

  Rakefet Shalev

Please send any information to the following Email address:

| David Lloyd, Hannah Sivan                   ____                        |
| The High School for Environmental Studies  /    \  We teach IN the      |
| Sde-Boker, ISRAEL 84990                  /        \   Environment, ON   |
| E-mail <[log in to unmask]>  ____/            \   the Environment |
| Voice 972-7-565897               /                    \    and FOR the  |
| Fax 972-7-556286  -------------/                        \___ Environment|