From:
R & S Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:38:01 -0500
Looking optimistically forward to extracting season, I have considered
proposing to my local bee club that we purchase a co-op extractor.  We have
about 75 member beekeepers of all skill levels and sizes of operation.
(There may be some that have large extractors that they will rent time on,
but I'm not sure and will ask.)

I wondered what creative ways other smaller volumn beekeepers have used to
get access to extractors, without having to purchase one of their own.  Our
club has purchased Apistan and other supplies as a group, but never a
jointly owned piece of equipment.  I would like to be able to offer some of
your suggestions along with any options that I can come up with.

Thanks - Susan Adams