From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:07:40 -0500
I thought the following would be of interest to the scouting fraternity.

Date sent:              Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:44:54 -0600
From:                   Homer S Solis <[log in to unmask]>
Send reply to:          [log in to unmask]
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Great News!

Dear Mr. Eyre,
<snip>
     I appreciate the information that you forwarded to me.
     My husband has also been in contact with the people at the national
Boy Scout headquarters and Mr. Beluch gave us the name of John
Dalrymple,
Director of Advancement.  Mr. Dalrymple was in meeting with the review
committee yesterday all day and reported to my husband this morning (Wed
2/10) that they had decided to bring the badge back.
     I am not sure what your interest is, but as parents of a scout and as
beekeepers especially - we are delighted.  I plan to include the address
for:  John Dalrymple, Director of Advancement BSA, 1325 W. Walnut Hill
Ln., PO Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079 in my article which is being
published both in our local beekeeping newsletter and in the Texas state
journal and to request our members send letters of support and
appreciation for this move. I have also provided this latest information
to Mr. Beluch.  Thank-you again.   Sincerely,  Nanci Solis

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, Canada.L3V 6H1.
Phone (705)326 7171 Fax (705)325 3461
David Eyre, Owner
e-mail<[log in to unmask]>
http://www.beeworks.com
This months special:-Furniture Polish Kit