From:
"James E. Hoyt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 09:27:50 -0500
I wouldn't use moth crystals as that would contaminate the honey and
probably poison your bees.
Instead I'd place the frames in plastic bags, box them in critter-proof
containers and leave them in a froze place (an enclosed porch would be
ideal). Alternatively a freezer would do if you're from a climate where
it doesn't get (or stay) cold.