From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:09:12 -0400
> Allen asked me off list if I was attending the ABF convention in Orlando, Florida (as have many others).

Maybe I should ask everyone the same question.

I, for one, am going to be there.

I have a room reserved and will get a car, too, in order to get around a bit.

Not sure if I will hit any of the 'attractions', but would like to see some of my beekeeping friends and lift a few lids as well as drive down the coast.  Could even charter a decent sailing for a few days if anyone is up for that.  I have the experience and credentials, but it isn't much fun without some crew/companions.

Anyhow, if anyone is on a budget (like me) and interested in sharing the cost of hotel, car, boat charter, etc.  please contact me off-list.  If we can organize a group, so much the better.