From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:42:24 -0700

> >We also need to correct the myth that UK bees are collapsing: colonies are
> doing exceptionally well this year.

Does anyone else find it to be curious that bees seem to be doing so well in
so many areas this year?  Are we all simultaneously experiencing better
weather/forage conditions?

The Press is experiencing reality lag: Sacramento Bee had a front-page story
this week about bee decline, stating that half the bees are dying each
year.

Randy Oliver