From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 03:44:00 +1200
I've added a number of old NZ Beekeeping magazine articles that I
wrote in the 1980s to the NZ Beekeeping site.

They mostly deal with hobby beekeeping topics - how/why to requeen,
how to super up your hives, feed sugar syrup, what to do with your
honey, and even how to make candles and other things from the 'other
products of the hive...'

You can get to the index at:
http://www.beekeeping.co.nz/articles.htm

There aren't any pretty graphics (until I can get around to doing the
misc scanning) but a lot of nice text.  Gotta say that - I wrote the
articles, albeit under a pseudonym!

  (\           Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-        home [log in to unmask]
  (/           work [log in to unmask]