Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 11:10:22 -0400
> People apparently cannot or will not differentiate between unbiased
> science, propaganda and bald faced lies. So what are you going to do? The
> crusade for truth and freedom requires eternal effort, the tide of
> ignorance returns as regularly as the phases of the moon.

Don't blame those who cannot differentiate. Look at the pains we have to go
through to find the truth in scientific studies, and even then we have
disagreements about that truth.

Unfortunately, science is not unbiased.On a grand scale there was eugenics,
vaccination (Pasture), Continental drift, and ulcers (just from of the top
of my head . Plus, there is an echo chamber that rejects anything outside
it (Global warming). Health in the US was harmed by the great fat scares of
the 1970's (google Gary Taubes). And even after the past science is
discredited, just like here the old proponents cannot let go but still
defend it.

So don't blame the people but blame the scientists who cannot police their
own discipline.

BTW, if you look at a map of where they got the samples it looks like they
were very selective. They knew exactly where to go for samples.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine