Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 17:29:02 -0700
My backyard is aching for a bee hive or two.

Here in West Seattle, the weather is temperate and we have flowers of some
sort most of the year, and several fruit trees. We do not use pesticides.
The people who lived here a few years ago kept bees.

Is there anyone in the area who would like to put a stand or two of bees
here? I don't want to buy them, just give them a good home for a while.

Betty B