From:
t&t keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:23:39 -0700
I am a female hobbyist beekeeper (10 years.)  I have two sisters.  One is also a beekeeper (4 years) and the other is my sometime beekeeper helper.  We are all color blind.  I knew we all had red green  color blindness, but we all took the test today on the link provided, and we are all totally color blind.  My father was color blind and my nephew is color blind.  I also have a hard time finding candy cap mushrooms in the forest because of their reddish color.

Thanks for your interesting link.

Tina Keller