From:
"Wal;ter patton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 06:42:01 -1000
Yea the tops with tapper proof seals. Honey Tree may have these lids by now
or else yor friend will have to buy huge numbers of tops.at one time. Honey
tree may be able to steer him to a top.or I can dig further and find the
information. Let me know.
   Walter.
PS he might also try GLORYBEE bee supplies as I used to get the same bottle
from them .

Walter & Elisabeth Patton,  27-703 A Ka' ie'ie Rd., Papaikou HI.,96781
    Ph./Fax. 808-964-5401       E-Mail  hihoney@ilhawaii

Beekeeper and Bed  & Breakfast Owner in Hawaii

  http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/hihoney.htm
http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/beeware.htm
   http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/lamalani.htm