From:
"Paul Cronshaw, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:43:24 -0800
George,

Thanks for this message.

Yes Beekeepers need to watch how the media handles bees and beekeeping.

Recently we had an article about the "pests" that have come out as a result
of El Nino = Mosquitos, Rats and Insects.  Unfortunately honey bees were
mentioned and pictured in the article in a negative manner, in particular
the AHB. (Warning.. they are coming to our area.!)

I am going to send a reply to the writer along with a copy of this article.

In addition, I recently was interviewed for an article on beekeeping by a
local newspaper and will hopefully bring a more positive light to
beekeeping in our area.

Paul Cronshaw DC
Hobby Beekeeper in Santa Barbara CA USA

********