From:
David Broman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 15:18:49 EDT
two of my four hives are suffering from nosema infestation.
  Full of brood three weeks ago, they're still full of brood but there are today
much less bees
 than three weeks ago.  I noticed yesterday a  wax moth trail inside one hive.

I had some bodies analysed and the results were very positive for
nosema.

Yesterday i united both hives and fed them.

Question:  What should i do now?  Just let nature decide or should i give them
antibiotics?  Or is there any other solution?

Thanks for your suggestions

david broman
luxembourg.