From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:34:59 -0600
  PhDs  are missing common sense in this case.   We are losing a battle on
what I view as an important HELPFUL pesticide, and from where I stand,  it's
a bunch of people arguing over minutia.   I want to see studies that show
larvae is actually getting doses, and at what levels.   Instead were
debating residual wax transfer rates.

I am well aware of and skilled at statistical analysis.  I also no there is
a huge difference in the decision as to when it's required.
Point studies out to me to show me I am wrong.  Show me where the base test
on this has been done.    I am looking for what's the difference in
Neonicitoid loads between corn, and canola?

The Scientific minds are losing this battle of facts.  The EU is a perfect
example.  And from what I can see it's because you're missing the basic
information.  I may be way off.  So far I have only seen one study that
shows what chems are in the hive and at what levels.

There are DOZENS of studies that show the effects of dosages on bees and the
interactions of mites etc...
Duh...  any layman can tell you a pesticide in the hive is bad. Levels

If we want to make a real difference in this battle and it is a battle.  We
have to show what level of exposures the hives are really getting and how it
compares to the past and to alternatives.
I do not want to go back to indiscrimate spraying like we had.

I read all the "studies" and I think I am stuck in an episode of "the big
bang theory" debating Sheldon.