From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:25:39 -0700

> >Of course, Randy.  Just go to the archived "Suchail homework assigned to
> Christina by Randy" thread on the Bee-L listserve.

I did.  And when you didn't answer the question then I replied: "The reason
for starting this thread was that I was curious as to
Christina's take on Suchail's finding that IMI is rapidly
completely metabolized to CO2.  Christina, could we please return to my
original question?  With your background in neurophysiology, could you
please explain how if IMI and all its metabolites are completely degraded
to CO2 in a matter of hours, how its binding could be "irreversible"? Thank
you in advance!"

So now I've politely asked you twice to explain to us.  Luckily, Mark has
done so clearly.

Christina, will complete respect, since I am truly trying to understand the
pharmacokinetics, I will accept Mark's explanation, and dismiss claims of
"irreversible binding" unless you can better explain to us why you continue
to hold to that opinion.

And to the List, I'm getting tired of being labeled as a defender of
neonics.  I'm a defender only of truth and good science.  I'm quite happy
to bring any and all problems with neonics to the fore.  But I do want us
to stick to facts, evidence, and good scientific reasoning.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA