From:
BRIAN HENSEL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 16:25:26 -0800
Albert W Needham wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Feb 1997 17:18:56 -0600 John Bruihler <[log in to unmask]>
> writes:
> >        There is a good chance that I will have an extra 100+/- packages
> >coming from California to SE Minnesota early April. Contact me at
> >[log in to unmask] if you are interested.
> >
> >John Bruihler
> >Rushford MN
> >

> Roy:
>
> Since I "joshed" you about your original message, I see that has induced
> some
> folks, like John here, to advertise their extras for sale.
>
> My personal opinion is that, unless BEE-L members object to this method
> of
> "free" advertising, I think it is an especially good thing to do,
> particularly for
> hobbyists or small operations - in times like these when it appears that
> it
> will be difficult for some to obtain packages.
>
> So...unless some of you object (which is okay by the way), i would
> encourage
> others to do the same. Helps us all, in my opinion.
>
> Anyone object?
>
> Al
> ---
> Al Needham--Scituate,MA,[log in to unmask]
> Author Of "The HoneyBee"-- An Educational Program About
> Bees With A Superb Slide Show-Version 2.1 (c) 1997
> Download From Sweden At  : http://www.kuai.se/~beeman

I AGREE WITH AL NEEDHAM !!!!!!!!!
   I would like to see more beekeepers posting things for sale. How
about a list just for beekeepers to post their goods for sale? I would
think that there would be a need for such a list, but I'm sure that as
more people start posting, that it would be good to keep separate from
Bee-L for those beekeepers who don't want a bunch of ads filling up
their email.

Brian Hensel
Santa Rosa, Ca.