From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 02:23:47 +0000
"And do you REALLY think that the sellers are going to turn down
someone wishing to purchase their product due to lack of training?  That's not how business works."

It does work in a seller's market, like we have now.  There are more customers than packages and nucs.  And it also works if people know the quality of your bees and are competing to get them...like you tell us is the case for your bees, Randy.  Customers will meet your requirements if that's the only way you'll agree to sell them your bees.

My daughter's partner is so popular as a tutor, he's been raising his prices.  He's now up to $100/HOUR, and has a wait list!  If customers want the service or product badly enough, they will pay/do a lot for it.

I know some commercials will sell mediocre packages and nucs and not care what happens to their bees once sold off.  But we don't have to sink to the lowest common denominator.  You can do it "right", and I believe you can still make good money at it.

Christina